What To Expect At Your First Consultation
If you are like many people, you may feel a bit nervous about visiting a law firm for the first time. What will it be like? How will you be treated?
At Canfield Madow Law Group, PLLC, we want you to know upfront that we will make every effort to help you feel comfortable and respected. When you come to our Everett office for your initial consultation, you can expect the following:
- A welcoming atmosphere. You will appreciate our stylish yet comfortable office and our 100 percent focus on you and your needs. Everyone in our firm has one objective: to treat your case like our only case.
- A listening ear. We will listen to your particular situation and answer your questions. We want you to leave feeling heard and understood, knowing that you have someone in your corner who will truly fight for your best interests.
- A clear strategy. After listening to your story and your goals, we will explain your rights and options. Then together, we can come up with a legal strategy that works for you. Because we consider you to be an integral part of the team, you will have the opportunity to provide input at every stage of the process. Our goal is to empower and support you.
- A team approach. Our lawyers work as a team so that you are fully supported by all our resources. You will not be limited to one attorney; instead, you can benefit from our combined knowledge.
- Responsive follow-up. After your consultation, we will send you a follow-up email that summarizes our conversation and outlines our proposed strategy. If you have any questions, you are welcome to reach out to us for clarification or assistance.
What To Bring With You
If you want to save time at your initial consultation, we invite you to fill out our intake form in advance. We also encourage you to bring any related materials along to your consultation — such as paperwork from a pending divorce action or other applicable documents.
Contact Us Today To Set Up Your Consultation
To set up your first appointment with us, call Canfield Madow Law Group, PLLC, at 425-312-1870. You can also reach our office by email. We look forward to speaking with you.