Your Champion For Critical Family Issues
Intelligent, Vigorous Advocacy In Divorce
At Canfield Madow Law Group, PLLC, our Everett-based attorneys have represented hundreds of clients in divorce cases. With more than 15 years of experience apiece, partners Damon Canfield and Roberta Madow have earned the respect and trust of fellow lawyers throughout Snohomish County and beyond.
However, we don’t rest on our laurels. We have a continual drive to win, and you can rely on our firm for dauntless advocacy in a wide array of divorce-related matters such as:
- Property and debt division — Dividing marital assets and debts is a key part of the divorce process. However, it’s not always easy to determine what counts as marital property and what doesn’t. Trust our skilled attorneys to help you accurately characterize assets as separate or community property, trace hidden assets and take other steps to defend your rightful share. We are experienced with dividing the value of retirement accounts, small businesses, real estate and numerous other assets.
- Child custody and support — Issues related to children are often the most contentious. Let our attorneys champion your parental rights and financial interests in matters related to residential placement/custody, past-due child support and other concerns.
- Spousal maintenance — Formerly known as alimony, these payments depend on factors such as the length of the marriage, how much each spouse earns, each spouse’s employment history and education, how marital property is divided and more.
- Divorce for military service members — Military divorce often involves unique property division issues such as the division of military pensions. In addition, it can raise significant questions about how to craft a parenting plan that takes periods of deployment into account, how to reconcile command requirements with civil court orders and much more.
- Post-divorce modifications — Life doesn’t come to a standstill after divorce. As things change, you may need to modify an existing court order. We can assist you with this.
- Domestic violence — Sadly, violence or abuse within the home prompts many divorces. If you are a victim of domestic violence, our lawyers will be your strong advocates. If you have been unfairly served with a restraining order, we can also help you understand your rights and options.
Wondering what your first meeting with us will look like? Learn about the consultation right here.
Let’s Talk About Your Situation Today
Set up an initial consultation about any divorce-related concern in Washington by calling Canfield Madow Law Group, PLLC, at 425-312-1870 today. You can also reach us by email. We look forward to speaking with you.